October 3, 2017
TradeCloud Goes Live on the 3rd October, 2017
We are pleased to inform you that the TradeCloud communication platform will be live from today.
In this launch, members will be able to interact with trade counterparties and customers for the following commodities:
· Aluminium (unalloyed, alloyed and VAPs)
· Refined Copper (Copper cathodes and Copper rod)
· Zinc (unalloyed and alloyed)
· Nickel (cathodes, briquettes and ferro nickel)
· Scrap (Copper, Aluminium, Zinc and Nickel bearing materials)
Only companies having commercial activity in these products need to register at this stage. In the future, we plan to expand our commodities base and you will be informed accordingly.
TradeCloud will be free to all registered members up until the 31st December, 2017. So please take advantage of this free trial period to test drive our product.
You can register on the platform via our website: https://tradecloud.sg
If you have any difficulties registering on the platform, or need any assistance, please contact our help desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
With best regards,
The TradeCloud Team